Friday, February 12, 2010

Brainstorming

Line: I want to take a photo of Gavin's crib.
Shape: I want to take a photo of the shape of the xbox 360 controller.
Form: I want to take a photo of a glass cup.
Texture: I want to take a photo of the texture of my dog.
Value: I want to take a photo of the snow outside.
Space: I want to take a photo of my room.
Color: I want to take a photo of a colorful pair of shoes I have.
Rhythm: I want to take a photo of a stack of diapers.
Movement: I want to take a photo of gavins toy truck.
Pattern: I want to take a photo of a quilt someone made for gavin.
Balance: I want to take a photo of a person.
Proportion: I want to take a photo of my son sitting on a toilet.
Variety: I want to take a photo of a bucket change.
Emphasis: I want to take a photo of perfumes on top of my toilet.
Harmony: I want to take a photo of toothbrushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment